Great business exchanges and inspirational insights from the 3° EPIX International Focus Group hosted by Cluster HABIC in Bilbao on 3rd of October 2023.
During this international networking event, EPIX partners gained deeper insights into the HABIC cluster ecosystems, learned more about their cooperation with Innobasque and the services they offers to SMEs. Moreover, EPIX clusters were introduced to Habic affiliated companies offering Made in Basque innovative digital solutions and tools for urban innovation and smart buildings and cities management.
Well appreciated exchanges and insights from:
- RAZ solutions and Jacek Markusiewicz on digital tools and data analysis applied to urban, territorial and mobility design;
- Berrilan and David Barco on importance of digital twins, BIM and its social approach to urban management (àAlokabizi case study);
- Donomotics and Pablo Viñolas on domotics for sustainable and safe buidings;
- CAVIAR Research Group and Jorge Otaegi on smart grids and air quality control in buildings;
- Daisalux and José Lens on the new developments in the emergency lighting sector.
Finally, we deep dived into Tecnalia smart city projects, digilabs and spectacular testbeds for smart city products and technologies like KUBIK experimental building!
On the 04.10, EPIX partners had the opportunity to attend the International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in Architecture and Urbanism organized by CAVIAR Research Group.
We look forward to the next EPIX Focus Group, this time in Poland, hosted by SIC!